Nuffnang Ads

Dirk Ludwig's Mom

♥ I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me Mama ♥

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Thank you January & Welcome February

It’s been a while since I had my last post. I have been busy not only with my office tasks but mommy duties as well. I have been very thankful for the month of January; a blessing with my job because I got promoted, blessings from online contests because I won, a blessing of good health for my little Dirk and a new business opportunity that I was able to start just few days ago. 


My Dirk ♥

New business ♥
To all my friends and readers, let us not forget to thank the Lord for everything

4 comments:

  1. Aw...congratulations on your promotion, your wins and your new biz! And yes, our children's health is valuable. So true that we mustn't forget to thank the LORD. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all your early achievements, take time to enjoy them, you still have 11 months to catch up :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are all welcome, Thank you & Godbless! ♥♥♥